- Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s ‘Animal’ teaser to be out on this date
- Actor Srikanth applauds upcoming Rajiv Gandhi Online Quiz Competition
- India's Internet economy to reach $1 tn by 2030: Report
- AP govt. holds a conference in Agriculture exports, says its aim is to increase farmers income
- JP Nadda Make A Count Of Changes Came In Country Since BJP Came To Power
- Chandrababu gets a grand welcome at NTR Trust Bhavan in Hyderabad
- ‘Flash’ creating tension in ‘Adipurush’ makers
- Heavy weight torpedo of Indian Navy engages an underwater target
- Extension of Suburban Rail Project to Mysore, Gauribidanur, Kolar: MB Patil
- Deloitte India launches Generative AI practice to pioneer transformative solutions for businesses and communities
Delhi records minimum temp of 27 degrees
The national capital recorded a minimum temperature of 27 degrees Celsius on Sunday morning, the India Meteorological Department said.
New Delhi: The national capital recorded a minimum temperature of 27 degrees Celsius on Sunday morning, the India Meteorological Department said.
Relative humidity was recorded at 63 percent and the maximum temperature is expected to settle around 37 degrees Celsius, it said. The weatherman predicted partly cloudy skies in the city during the day.
The air quality index was recorded in the "moderate" category at 117 at 9.05 am, real-time data of the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) showed. An AQI between zero and 50 is considered "good", 51 and 100 "satisfactory", 101 and 200 "moderate", 201 and 300 "poor", 301 and 400 "very poor", and 401 and 500 "severe".