Delhi will be hot at 37 degrees Celsius: IMD
It was a sunny morning in the national capital on Wednesday with the Met expecting the mercury to rise up to 37 degrees Celsius during the day.
New Delhi:It was a sunny morning in the national capital on Wednesday with the Met expecting the mercury to rise up to 37 degrees Celsius during the day.
The minimum was recorded at 17.6 degrees Celsius, a notch below the season's average.
"The sky will remain clear. It may turn cloudy towards the later part of the day," an Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
At 8.30 a.m. the humidity was recorded at 50 per cent.
On Tuesday, the maximum was recorded at 35.2 degrees Celsius, two notches above the season's average, while the minimum temperature was recorded two notches below the season's average at 16.2 degrees Celsius.
- Fire breaks out at commercial building in Thiruvananthapuram
- Four men accused of cheating granted anticipatory bail by Karnataka HC
- Jodhpur: Four-year-old girl dies after falling into borewell
- Another Air India pilot under scanner over sexual abuse charges
- Lokayukta team raids three locations related to commercial tax official