- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Fake notes of Rs 2.5 lakh face value seized in Kolkata
Fake Indian currency notes (FICN) of face value Rs 2,50,000 were seized here in the West Bengal capital and one person was arrested, police said on Friday.
Kolkata:Fake Indian currency notes (FICN) of face value Rs 2,50,000 were seized here in the West Bengal capital and one person was arrested, police said on Friday.
Based on a prior source of information, the Special Task Force on Thursday arrested one FICN racketeer from Sealdah railway station.
A total of 125 fake notes of Rs 2,000 denomination were seized from Sahabul Sheikh, 30, a resident of Malda district.
He will be produced in the court on Friday.