Fire breaks out in sweet shop
A fire broke out at Bikaner sweets in west Delhi's Janakpuri area, fire officials said on Tuesday
New Delhi: A fire broke out at Bikaner sweets in west Delhi's Janakpuri area, fire officials said on Tuesday.
The Fire Department received a call at around 1.50 pm after which it dispatched four fire tenders to the spot. The blaze was doused at around 2.15 pm, they said adding no casualties were reported.
The cause of the fire was a short circuit in the chimney which was placed on first floor, fire officials said.
On Tuesday, fire had broken out at a chemical paint factory situated at Swaran Park in west Delhi's Mundka area.
Another fire incident was also reported on Monday at a shop in Govindpuri area.
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources