- Rajamahendravaram: Nara Lokesh allegations on ‘plot to end Chandrababu Naidu in jail’ create ripples
- AP assembly session: Three more MLAs suspended from the assembly
- Canadian Cabinet Ministers Condemn Hate Video Targeting Hindus Of Indian Origin
- ACB court extends Chandrababu's remand till September 24
- NCP Turmoil Continues: Ajit Pawar Faction Files Disqualification Petition Against Sharad Pawar Supporters
- Politicos should imbibe true spirit of science
- Vijayawada: YSRCP MLAs made provocative comments in House, alleges Atchanna
- AP legislative council sessions begin on second day, TDP raises concerns
- Police Encounter Claims Life Of Suspect In Brutal Attack On Woman Cop; Two Others Injured
- Vijayawada: TDP legislators denounce Naidu’s arrest, take out rally
Goa Cabinet Reshuffle to happen soon
A group of ten Congress MLAs in Goa led by Chandrakant Kavlekar, opposition leader, on Wednesday merged with BJP, increasing its strength to 27 in the 40-seat house, leaving Congress with just only 5 MLAs.
Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant accompanied the group of 10 Congress MLAs to Delhi at the meeting where they were welcomed with flowers and BJP scarves.
Sawant said a decision on dropping any minister from the coalition partners will be taken after meeting senior BJP leaders Shah and JP Nadda.
Congress held a protest in Parliament where party MPs accused the ruling BJP of causing a political crisis in the states of Goa and Karnataka.
A number of top Congress leaders, including Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and Anand Sharma, protested near the Gandhi statue in the Parliament complex and shouted slogans and carried placards.