- MP Rangaiah hails rollout of Vande Bharat trains by PM
- CID arrests suspect in Krushi Cooperative Urban Bank case
- Complete prioritised govt buildings construction by Oct 30: Arun
- Foolproof arrangements for Chakra Snanam: Addl SP
- Centre recognises two villages under Best Tourism Village category in Telangana
- Implement promises before landing in Telangana, Kavitha tells Modi
- Ex-Bhongir DCC chief returns to Congress; more leaders, including BRS MLAs, to follow
- HC stays GO 84 regularising sale transactions through unregistered documents
- Nitish rules out return to NDA
- Kendriya Vidyalaya to be set up in Dhone mandal
Gurugram: Fire breaks out at Manesar factory, no casualties reported
A fire broke out in a factory at Sector-3 in Manesar. However, no casualties were reported, fire department officials said on Friday.
Gurugram: A fire broke out in a factory at Sector-3 in Manesar. However, no casualties were reported, fire department officials said on Friday.
The incident took place on Thursday night. The fire was brought under control in three hours. A call of fire was received at around 7.15 p.m. after which 12 fire tenders rushed to the spot.
Over a dozen fire tenders were pressed into service after the fire was reported at Meenakshi Polimers Pvt Ltd, manufacturer of seat covers located at Manesar's Sector-3.
Fire department officer said few workers were present when the fire broke out at the company premises but were safe.
A large number of products were gutted in fire. Exact cost of damage has not been determined yet.
The cause of the fire could not be ascertained immediately.
"The reason for the fire is yet to be ascertained. Luckily, no one was injured in the incident. We suspect that short-circuit could be a cause of the incident but it will be cleared after a detailed investigations," said Sukhbir Singh, fire station officer, Manesar.