JEE Main 2019 answer key released, raise objections by April 16
- JEE Main 2019 answer key released by NTA
- Last date for raising objections is April 16
The answer key for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on Sunday on its official website -- jeemain.nic.in.
Candidates can also raise the objections pertaining to the answer key on the website from April 14 to 16 till 11.50 pm. An amount of Rs 1000 have to be paid by the candidates for challenging a question. However, if the challenge is found correct, the amount will be refunded to the candidate. The processing fee for challenging a question can be paid through Debit/Credit card/net banking.
The National Testing Agency also uploaded the question paper and the responses attempted by the candidates on the website. They can go through the question paper by clicking on the link available on the website. The question papers and the responses will be available on the site from April 14 to April 16, 2019.
Further, the candidates are advised to download the question papers and responses for future use.
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting