- KTR lays foundation stone for Palm Oil factory in Khammam
- Rangareddy: State Chief Electoral Officer inspects preparations for Central election Team’s visit
- Accion Fraterna Ecology Centre launches carbon sequestration project
- Hyderabad: KT Rama Rao, T Harish Rao embark on district visits to assess winnability of candidates
- Now, kidney patients can be treated at Kurnool GGH
- Tirupati: Civic chief inspects cricket stadium works
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 30 September, 2023
- Massive wooden box wash up on Vizag beach, police to archeology dept.
- Hyderabad: Mynampally Mynampally Hanumanth Rao, son M Rohit join Congress in Delhi
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 30 September, 2023
JP Nadda Make A Count Of Changes Came In Country Since BJP Came To Power
- He attacked the opposition parties, especially the Congress, for criticising the nation's accomplishments and landmarks
- The PM has changed the country's direction and state of affairs for the welfare of the country, according to Nadda, who was addressing at the launch of the book Amritkaal Ki Aur on Monday.
JP Nadda, the president of the Bharatiya Janata Party, stated that since the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance government took control at the central level in 2014, there has been a fundamental shift in the governing model and that the nation has "moved from vote bank politics to report card politics."