Kanhaiya to fight from Begusarai
Patna: Student leader Kanhaiya Kumar declared that he will contest the elections as the Left candidate from...
Patna: Student leader Kanhaiya Kumar declared that he will contest the elections as the Left candidate from Bihar's Begusarai, but without weakening the coalition of Opposition parties that intends to take on the ruling BJP in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
"I will fight the elections because that is what the people want," the former president of the JNU student union said.
- Dumped by BJP, Udit Raj joins Congress
- Mamata gifts me 'kurtas' every year: PM Modi
- Jet Airways shut down hits Chennai flights adversely
- Kerala witnesses heavy polling of 77.68 per cent votes; highest in 30 years
- Charges against CJI: Supreme Court asks IB, CBI, Delhi Police to look into evidence given