Kovind, Modi greet people on Rajasthan Day
President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday greeted the people of Rajasthan on statehood day.
New Delhi: President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday greeted the people of Rajasthan on statehood day.
"My best wishes to the state for a bright, prosperous and peaceful future," Kovind tweeted.
Modi too tweeted his greetings. "Greetings to the people of state on Rajasthan Day."
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said: "It is a day to commemorate the valour, strong willpower and sacrifice of the people of Rajasthan. Let us resolve to make our state a haven of happiness, fulfilling aspirations of one and all."
Rajasthan is the largest state in terms of area and was formed on this day in 1949.
- MP government to reopen 12-year-old murder case against Pragya Thakur
- Why hesitate to declare DMK is with Congress? AIADMK asks MK Stalin
- Supreme Court refuses to set up special bench for ex-Kolkata top cop's plea
- Opposition insulting people's mandate by blaming EVMs: Naqvi
- Kamal Nath mocks exit polls as entertainment polls