- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Leopard electrocuted in a Haryana village
A leopard died in a Haryana village after it came into contact with high-tension electric wire, a wildlife official said on Thursday.
Gurugram : A leopard died in a Haryana village after it came into contact with high-tension electric wire, a wildlife official said on Thursday.
The leopard was found hanging from a high-voltage wire, tangled over a tree, in Mandawar village, situated in the foothills of the Aravalli range of mountains, on Thursday morning.
The villagers informed the police and wildlife department, said Sunil Raghav.
"We have sent the carcass for post-mortem and further investigation is on," said
Divisional Forest Officer (DFO) Shyam Sunder Kaushik.
Leopards sometimes stray to the village in search of prey, according to Sabir Ali, a villager. Ten leopards have died in Gurugram and Faridabad in the last four years.