- UK transport union accepts pay offer to end rail strikes
- New needle-free vaccine patch to protect against Zika virus
- Hyderabad: Youth chip in with services at many polling booths in city
- JU teachers’ body sends letter to CJI seeking permanent V-C
- PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
- Hyderabad: Secunderabad Cantt logs top voter turnout with 47.14 %
- 8 key infra sectors rise 12.1% in Oct
- Markets rise for 3rd session in a row
- Fire breaks out in a boat at Kakinada coast, 11 fishermen rescued
- 5G rollout subject to funding: VIL CEO
Modi's oath swearing-in a grand affair: Anupam Kher
Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher on Friday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi's oath ceremony was a grand affair.
Chandigarh: Veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher on Friday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi's oath ceremony was a grand affair.
"The swearing-in ceremony of PM @narendramodi & his Cabinet was a grand affair," he tweeted.
The swearing-in-ceremony of PM @narendramodi & his cabinet was a grand affair. But one of my & @anilskapoor 's highlights was to meet army chief #GenBipinRavat & air chief #AirMarshalBSDhanoa. Their energy & handshake is d best security cover any Indian can ask for.Jai Hind.🙏🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/eHuJCUfAt3— Anupam Kher (@AnupamPKher) May 31, 2019
Kher also posted a photo and said for him and fellow actor Anil Kapoor the highlight of the event was meeting Indian Army chief General Bipin Rawat and Air chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa. "Their energy & handshake is d best security cover any Indian can ask for. Jai Hind," he wrote.
Kher attended the oath-taking ceremony, with his wife Kirron Kher, who retained the Chandigarh parliamentary seat in the elections.