- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
Mumbai-Gorakhpur Antodaya Express Coach Derails, No Injuries Reported
The incident occurred between the Kasara and Igatpuri section around 3.50 am and no injuries have been reported, a Central Railway official said.
MUMBAI: Railway traffic in the hilly section of the Central Railway has been affected as one trolley of the second coach of the Gorakhpur Antyodaya Express derailed in Maharashtra early on Thursday, an official said.
The incident occurred between the Kasara and Igatpuri section around 3.50 am and no injuries have been reported, a Central Railway official said. He added that the train had departed from the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and was going to Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh.
"The restoration of the traffic is on. Only down line is affected, while services at middle line and UP line are available for traffic," the official said. "Therefore, there won't be much effect on traffic movement."
The Central Railway has set up helpline number 022-22694040 at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) for the passengers.