Naveen Patnaik says no national party will receive Majority in upcoming LS polls
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday claimed that no national party will get a clear majority in the upcoming Lok Sabha election.
Nayagarh: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday claimed that no national party will get a clear majority in the upcoming Lok Sabha election.
While addressing a rally here, Patnaik said that Odisha remains neglected by the Centre at every front.
Patnaik stated that the BJD will register a major win in ensuing Lok Sabha polls and will play a key role in the formation of government at the Centre.
"Centre supports Andhra Pradesh and Chhattisgarh in Polavaram and Mahanadi cases. They are sidelining the interests of Odisha," he said.
Patnaik also targeted the BJP-lead Central Government on Special Category Status issue.
"We have been fighting for Special Category Status to Odisha. It was promised by the BJP during the 2014 Lok Sabha election. After forming government at Centre, BJP has forgotten it," he added.
- Amid criticism by Opposition, Pranab Mukherjee hails Election Commission
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda