- KTR lashes Congress, takes a jibe at six guarantees announced
- Modi has no moral right to visit Telangana, say BRS posters
- Airtel continues its 5G growth streak with 50 million unique customers on its network
- Binance’s Bitcoin trading volume dips 48% amid reintroduced fees
- This is when ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ will be available in OTT
- Monsoon ends with 'normal' rainfall as positive factors countered El Nino effect, says IMD
- Congress seeking to divide women in name of caste, hates me as I am from backward community: PM Modi By Kumar Rakesh
- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
Over 3.52 cr samples collected for Coronavirus testing till August 22: ICMR
Over 3.52 crore samples have been collected for Covid-19 testing in the country till August 22, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) informed on Sunday.
NEW DELHI: Over 3.52 crore samples have been collected for Covid-19 testing in the country till August 22, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) informed on Sunday.
"The total number of samples tested up to 22nd August is 3,52,92,220 including 8,01,147 samples tested yesterday," ICMR tweeted.
India's Covid-19 cases tally crossed 30-lakh mark with a single-day spike of 69,239 cases, according to the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The Covid-19 tally in the country stands at 30,44,941 including 7,07,668 active cases, 22,80,567 cured/discharged/migrated patients, and 56,706 deaths.
As many as 912 deaths have also been reported in the country due to the infection during the last 24 hours.