- Second consecutive victory for the Telugu Talons as they edge past Golden Eagles Uttar Pradesh
- 21-year-old youth found dead inside car in Delhi
- Asmi Jain's work exemplifies Indian iOS developers' creativity: Tim Cook
- Army to procure high bandwidth backhaul wireless 'Tactical LAN Radio'
- ED raids 27 locations in Rajasthan in paper leak case
- CBI Creates Special Team To Look Into The Violence In Manipur
- Arvind Kejriwal moves Gujarat HC seeking review of its order on PM's degree
- Rupee rises 4 paise against US dollar
- BJP and Congress destroyed Singareni, flays CM KCR
- Implement employee-specific Cabinet decisions in 2 months: AP CM tells officials
Pakistani drone again spotted in Punjab
A suspected Pakistani drone was spotted flying in two villages in the Indian territory along the India-Pakistan border in Hussainiwala area in Punjab late on Tuesday, security officials said.
Chandigarh : A suspected Pakistani drone was spotted flying in two villages in the Indian territory along the India-Pakistan border in Hussainiwala area in Punjab late on Tuesday, security officials said. This was the second incident in two days. Villagers captured pictures of a drone on their mobiles.
Its first sighting was reported in Hazarasingh Wala village at 7.20 p.m. and later in Tendiwala village at 10.10 p.m, an official told IANS.Earlier, the sighting of a Pakistani drone was observed thrice in the same area on Monday night.
Punjab Police has already launched elaborate investigations to account for the weapons consignments apparently smuggled into India from across the border by the two drones recovered near the India-Pakistan border over the last around one month.