Robert Vadra gets bail in money laundering case
A court here on Monday granted bail to Robert Vadra, the brother-in-law of Congress President Rahul Gandhi, in a money laundering case.
New Delhi:A court here on Monday granted bail to Robert Vadra, the brother-in-law of Congress President Rahul Gandhi, in a money laundering case.
Hearing a case related to Vadra's ownership of overseas assets worth 1.9 million pounds and entities to evade tax, Special Judge Arvind Kumar allowed his anticipatory bail plea.
The Enforcement Directorate, which had questioned Vadra several times, opposed the plea, saying his custodial interrogation was necessary for the probe.
- Palaniswami must tender his resignation: DMK leader Dayanidhi Maran
- Saradha scam: CBI issues look out notice against Rajeev Kumar
- Will leave AAP in 2020: MLA Alka Lamba
- Dhinakaran asks clarification from EC regarding non-registration of votes
- Despite Lok Sabha poll loss, Congress happy to win Naxal-hit Bastar seat