- Purandeswari urges govt. to support farmers who lost crops due to Cyclone Michaung
- Users lose audio from their old Instagram videos
- Swiggy appoints Anand Kripalu as Independent Director, Chairperson of Board
- Sr Adv Dushyant Dave pens open letter to CJI over listing of cases in SC
- Tesla’s self-driving tech not safe for public roads: Ex-employee
- Two J&K Bills brought to give justice to those deprived of rights for last 70 yrs: Shah
- Fatty foods can dent body's ability to fight stress: Study
- PL Sector Report: Metals & Mining - Weekly Update – Domestic steel prices inched up a bit
- Embracing Technology in Learning and Development: How to Use Technology to Enhance the Learning Experience
- Mental Health Issues in Older Adults with Epilepsy
Sonia Gandhi speaks with Baghel, take stock of COVID situation in Chhattisgarh
Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi on Sunday spoke to Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel to take stock of COVID-19 and Omicron situation in the state, said sources.
Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi on Sunday spoke to Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel to take stock of COVID-19 and Omicron situation in the state, said sources. According to sources, the two Congress leaders held a detailed discussion over the possibility of a third wave of COVID-19 and its variant Omicron.
The Chief Minister assured the Congress interim chief that Chhattisgarh is fully prepared to deal with any such eventuality. Baghel briefed her on the availability of beds and oxygen in the state.
Chhattisgarh reported 279 Covid-19 new cases in the last 24 hours, as per the medical bulletin released on Saturday. Meanwhile, India reported 27,553 new COVID-19 cases and 284 deaths in the last 24 hours, informed the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Sunday.