Swin flu cases mount to 2,835
New Delhi: Over 870 cases of swine flu have been recorded in the national capital in the last three weeks,...
New Delhi: Over 870 cases of swine flu have been recorded in the national capital in the last three weeks, taking the total number of people affected by the H1N1 virus in the city this year to 2,835, according to a report of the Directorate General of Health Services Monday.
As per the report, the death toll due to swine flu in Delhi this year still stands at six. The city had recorded 1,965 cases till February 18 and on Monday the number of people affected by the H1N1 infection rose to 2,835, it said.
The report had also mentioned deaths of five more persons from comorbidity. As per the report of the six persons who have died of swine flu this year, one belonged to Delhi, while the rest were residents of other states.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard