- Beyond the classroom: Exploring VR in education technology
- YSRCP Gearing up for early elections. Changes party in-charges
- AQI at an all-time high, but it is even worse inside your homes; Act now!
- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Greenwood High students win inter school soccer tournament
- Senior Leadership Programme in Fintech launched
Panasonic ELUGA Arc2 smartphone now in India at 12,290
Panasonic India on Monday launched ELUGA Arc2 smartphone featuring dual 2.5D curved Asahi DragonTrail glass and metal body at a disruptive price of Rs 12,290.
Panasonic India on Monday launched ELUGA Arc2 smartphone featuring dual 2.5D curved Asahi DragonTrail glass and metal body at a disruptive price of Rs 12,290. The device comes with 7.6mm thin metal design with aircraft grade aluminium alloy using CNC technology, and weighs 147 grams.
"The metallic body also allows the smartphone to withstand the everyday wear and tear. For Panasonic India, it is a step forward to make our consumerÃ‚'s life smarter, easier and more stylish,Ã‚â€ Pankaj Rana, Business Head, Mobility Division, Panasonic, told reporters here.
The smartphone sports a 5-inch HD IPS display, 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP front camera and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired up with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 128GB via mirco-SD card. The 4G VoLTE-enabled smartphone houses 2450 mAh battery and supports USB On-the-Go (OTG) and features Wi-Fi Hotspot and Wi-Fi direct.