- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
- Signs of 'deliberate interference' in electronic interlocking system led to CBI probe recommendation
- Maritime adversities Experts call for greater restraint
- Minister K Venkatesh does a volte-face
Ensure scanning centres follow rules, officials told
District Collector Kartikeya Mishra ordered all the scanning centre organisers that they must follow and implement the regulations that govern scanning centres in the district.
Kakinada: District Collector Kartikeya Mishra ordered all the scanning centre organisers that they must follow and implement the regulations that govern scanning centres in the district.
He reviewed a meeting through the videoconference on the implementation of PCPNDT (Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques) Act-1994 with the Sub-Collectors, project officers of ITDA, RDOs and Medical and Health officials at the Collectorate here on Wednesday evening.
Speaking on the occasion, Mishra ordered the officials to inform the scanning centre organisers about the rules and regulations that were laid in the PCPNDT Act-94 before the establishment of the scanning centres in the district. He also ordered the officials to renew the old scanning centres only after the thorough inspection of the centres. He issued permission to five new scanning centres in the district while 13 centres renewed.
District Fourth Additional Judge Gayatri, Amalapuram RDO B V Ramana, Medical and Health officials participated in the videoconference.