- Stage set for ‘Son rise’ in Tirupati, Chandragiri constituencies
- Will file defamation case against Bandaru: Min Roja
- Accelerate ABC operations to check dog menace
- Karimnagar: Gangula launches BT road works
- Visakhapatnam: HRF functionaries term NIA raids as act of intimidation
- KTR distributes 2BHK houses to 3,722 beneficiaries
- CPM, CITU intensify stir against VSP sale
- Visakhapatnam: Vehicle owners to get digital DLs, RCs
- Vamshichand upset as Kasireddy eyes Kalwakurthy seat
- YSRCP govt spent Rs 3,600 cr on healthcare in 4 yrs: Rajini
Replicas of temples at Utsav
Replicas of temples at Utsav, The main cynosure of Visakha Utsav is the replica of nine famous and ancient temples in north coastal Andhra Pradesh on the sea beach in front of Viswapriya Function Hall where the utsav visitors and tourists could see all temples at a single place.
The main cynosure of Visakha Utsav is the replica of nine famous and ancient temples in north coastal Andhra Pradesh on the sea beach in front of Viswapriya Function Hall where the utsav visitors and tourists could see all temples at a single place.
The total arrangement was made by the Department of Endowments under the supervision of Executive Officer of Simhachalam temple K Ramachandra Mohan who earmarked places to the respective temples to arrange the replica. The temple staff, priests and other workers decorated their replicas with flowers and banners. Ramachandra Mohan and the EO of local Sri Kanaka Maha Lakshmi temple S Jyothi Madhavi have been busy making arrangements for the last four days.
The replica of the temples include Sampath Vinayagar (Visakhapatnam), Sri Kanaka Maha Lakshmi (Visakhapatnam) , Sri Varaha Lakshmi Nrusimha Swami , Simhachalam (Visakhapatnam), Nookambika, Anakapalli (Visakhapatnam), Sri Suryanarayana Swami, Arasavilli (Srikakulam), Sri Koormanadha Swami, Srikoormam (Srikakulam), Sri Mukhalingeswara Swami (Srikakulam), Sri Rama Swami, Ramatheertha (Vizianagaram) and Paidithallamma (Vizianagaram).
Ramachandra Mohan informed the total arrangement was being done by the Endowments department with an expenditure of Rs 16 lakh to help the visitors have darshan of all gods at a single place. All nearby residential apartments along the Beach road from the Utsav main venue to the area of private stalls, were illuminated and the entire area was covered with the stalls put up by the government departments, Naval Dock Yard and Naval Armament Depot.