- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
- Sharwanand marriage updates: Wedding hungama kickstarted in Jaipur
- APPSC Group-1 Mains exam to begin tomorrow chairman inspects arrangements
- Meta ends remote work policy; find details
- Five Poll Guarantees Would Be Implemented In Karnataka, Says CM Siddaramaiah
- Vijayawada ACB court hears arguments on CID's petition on Naidu's residence, adjourns hearing to June 6
- PM Narendra Modi, Amit Shah greet Telangana Governor on birthday
- Telangana emerging as hub of innovation, startups: President Murmu
Government slashes sand price
The State government on Tuesday brought down the sand price from current Rs 550 per cubic metre to Rs 500 per cubic metre.
Hyderabad: The State government on Tuesday brought down the sand price from current Rs 550 per cubic metre to Rs 500 per cubic metre.
A government order stated that it wanted to amend the previous GO issued making amendment to the Rule 9 of APMMC Rules, 1966,
and fixing the maximum sand price at Rs 550 per cubic meter.
According to the new GO issued on Tuesday, now the maximum sale price of sand is pegged at Rs 500, it said. Meanwhile, Mines and Geology Minister P Sujatha held a teleconference with the joint collectors to take stock of the implementation of new sand policy.