Fight between two TDP leaders intensifies in Kurnool
The ongoing political fight between Kurnool MLA SV Mohan Reddy and Rajya Sabha MP TG Venkatesh son TG Bharat reached a crescendo.
The ongoing political fight between Kurnool MLA SV Mohan Reddy and Rajya Sabha MP TG Venkatesh son TG Bharat reached a crescendo. The two leaders claimed the ruling TDP will allow the ticket to them and fight from Kurnool Assembly Constituency in 2019 elections.
At the Janmabhumi programme, Reddy dismissed rumors that he will contest from Pattikonda or Allagadda Assembly Constituencies. The relations maintaining with KE Krishna Murthy and Akhila Priya will be strained if he fights any of the two Assembly segments. Since he is the sitting MLA, Reddy said the party will ticket to him only.
The MP group leaders said the delimitation of the Assembly constituencies will help the TDP to get the opportunity to fight the election in Kurnool area.
- DMK files a complaint with CEO for violation of model code
- Soldier killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
- President, Vice President, PM extend Holi greetings
- India Drops 7 Spots In List Of Happiest Nations, Still Behind Pak, China
- 'Don't get disheartened': Mayawati on not contesting LS polls, says still can be PM