- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Students create awareness on environment pollution
Mahatma Jyotibha Phule (MJP) Law College students conducted an awareness camp in rural areas on Saturday over environmental pollution and its impact.
Srikakulam: Mahatma Jyotibha Phule (MJP) Law College students conducted an awareness camp in rural areas on Saturday over environmental pollution and its impact.
They choose a sea coast village D Matsyalesam in Etcherla mandal and created awareness over environmental pollution and preventive methods. They took out a rally in the village by displaying banners, placards and explained over negative impact of pollution of air, water and earth.
Law college lecturers JKL Sujatha, G Jayalaxmi, S Madhuri, Y Rajendraprasad, K Krishnamurthy, Ch Laxman Rao, G Manmada Rao, T Balakrishna and students participated. Sarpanch M Korlayya, MPTC M Sriramulu, local elder M Gurumurthy, government school head master and teachers provided support to the programme.