- PM Modi launches India’s first indigenously-built hydrogen-powered ferry
- Tata Institute Develops ₹ 100 Pill for Cancer Care
- Varun Tej's Operation Valentine Movie is Set to Arrive on this OTT
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal convicted in abetment of suicide case of Delhi doctor
- Operation Valentine Received a U/A Certificate
- Railways Reduces Fare for Passenger Trains
- Rootedness, rootlessness & artist Kanwal Dhaliwal’s varied tales
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on Kavitha's petition on ED summons to March 13
- Sridhar Babu's Statement on Pharma City Scrapping
- Revanth Reddy reviews on HMDA, express dismay over irregularities in lands
Ramachandraiah flays CM over Special Category Status
Senior Congress leader and former Minister C Ramachandraiah criticised Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for making contradictory statements on Special Category Status (SCS).
Tirupati: Senior Congress leader and former Minister C Ramachandraiah criticised Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for making contradictory statements on Special Category Status (SCS).
He alleged that Naidu was making such comments only to derive benefit in 2019 elections. Speaking to the media here on Wednesday, Ramachandraiah said the Chief Minister earlier remained silent when the Opposition parties demanded granting SCS to State. The Chief Minister earlier said the special package was better than Special Status, he pointed out.
Ramachandraiah wanted Jana Sena president Pawan Kalyan to clarify his political stand. The Congress party will organise Andhrula Aatmgourava Sabha in Chittoor on Thursday. Congress party town president Mallikarjun, Savithramma, Prameelamma and others were present.