- SC orders TN govt to properly train police officers on collection of digital evidence
- Calcutta HC allows central fact-finding team, LoP to visit Sandeshkhali
- India makes strong pitch for restoration of Appellate Body at WTO
- Homegrown Addverb unveils India's 1st assistive dog robot
- China agrees to rollover Pakistan’s $2 bn debt on existing terms
- Men can be victims of sexual assault too, observes Kerala High Court
- FM Sitharaman to launch Electronic Data Interchange facility for Customs stations in NE states
- DY Patil T20 Cup: Shikhar Dhawan and Dinesh Karthik's comebacks go in vain as DY Patil Blue lose by one run
- Six personalities named for Akademi Ratna, 92 for Sangeet Natak Akademi awards
- Thousands of devotees take part in 'Palkhi Yatra' at BAPS UAE temple
Government General Hospital gets automatic hormonal analyser
District Collector S Satyanarayana on Thursday inaugurated automatic hormonal analyser at central laboratory in Government General Hospital (GGH) here on Thursday.
Kurnool: District Collector S Satyanarayana on Thursday inaugurated automatic hormonal analyser at central laboratory in Government General Hospital (GGH) here on Thursday.
Speaking on the occasion, the Collector said around 400 tests could be made at a time with the automatic analyser. The machine was kept aside since a year for not having kits and now kits worth Rs 15 lakh have been arranged with which it has been inaugurated today, he stated.
The Collector further said if 80 samples of various diseases are collected and tested through the analyser then it will give an accurate output of the disease of the patient. The cost of hormonal analyser is Rs 60 lakh, the Collector said. Hospital Superintendent P Chandrasekhar, Medical College Principal GVS Ram Prasad and others participated in the inauguration of automatic analyser.