- PhonePe Indus Appstore launch
- Shahid Kapoor reveals what made him quit smoking
- Forest department fined rs 25K to tourists
- Telangana farmers worry about power cuts
- IIT Kanpur, Conlis Global sign MoU for new indigenously developed bone regeneration tech
- Japan's stock index surpasses record high set 34 years ago
- Farmers halt agitation for two days
- Jyothika's Hindi Comeback: 'Shaitan' Trailer Unleashes Horror Magic!
- Punjab to present budget on March 5
- Chlega Kafila Yaar Ka: Actor Gautam Yadav Takes Lead in Upcoming Song
KGBV official suspended as students welcome Jagan
Human Resources Development Minister GantaSrinivasa Rao directed the officials to suspend special officer of Kasturiba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) for allowing students to welcome Opposition leader Y S Jaganmohan Reddy in Kanigiri.
Amaravati: Human Resources Development Minister GantaSrinivasa Rao directed the officials to suspend special officer of Kasturiba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) for allowing students to welcome Opposition leader Y S Jaganmohan Reddy in Kanigiri.
According to the Minister’s office, students of KGBV in Kanigiri welcomed Jaganmohan Reddy when his padayatra reached near the school. “The students welcomed Jaganmohan Reddy. The Minister was serious to allow students to participate in a political
programme,” the Minister’s office said.
The Minister asked the project director of Sarvasiksha Abhiyan of Prakasam district to enquire into incident following reports on media. After getting confirmation that the incident was true, the Minister directed the Commissioner of School Education to suspend Sujatha, special officer of KGBV, immediately making her responsible for the incident. He also warned the officials that stringent action will be taken if such incidents are