- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Inter exams from today
The Intermediate examinations will begin in the State on Wednesday. The Board of Intermediate Examination identified 116 sensitive examination centres across the State.
Visakhapatnam: The Intermediate examinations will begin in the State on Wednesday. The Board of Intermediate Examination identified 116 sensitive examination centres across the State.
The Board made all the arrangements for the 20-day-long examinations.Revealing about the arrangements for the examinations, HRD Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao at a media conference here on Tuesday said that a total of 10,26,891 candidates are attending to the examinations at 1,424 centres.
This time 48 self-centres and 116 sensitive centres were identified, he said. CC cameras were set up at all the examination centres and exclusive app developed to spot the location of the examination centres through IPE centre locator.
Stringent directions were issued to the officials to ensure provision of necessary infrastructure and facilities at all the examination centres. Ifany centre fails to provide facilities like furniture, drinking water, fans, lighting in the halls, toilets and first aid, action would be initiated on the officials concerned, the minister said.
Besides the regular police security, flying squads and surprise teams would check the irregularities during the examinations, the minister added.
Control Room No @ Vizag: 08912552854, 08912567561.
Control Room No @ Vijayawada: 0866 2974140. FAX: 0866 2970056