- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Seema lawyers stage dharna at Assembly for High Court
Advocates from Rayalaseema staged a protest in front of Assembly demanding High Court in Rayalaseema on Wednesday.
Amaravti: Advocates from Rayalaseema staged a protest in front of Assembly demanding High Court in Rayalaseema on Wednesday.
The Advocates said that all the development was being concentrated in Amaravati capital area alone. The state government has been constructing nine cities in Amaravati, including Justice City. The advocates demanded construction of Justice City in Rayalaseema, instead of Amaravati.
Interacting with the agitating lawyers, housing minister for Kalava Srinivasulu, who is from Rayalaseema, told them that issue of setting up High Court would be taken by technical experts but not the state government. The advocates said that they had appointment with Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday and will explain their demand in detail to him.