- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Daughter takes SSC test despite mother's demise
Forsaken by father and shaken by mother’s death, yet, she stood rock like and took the SSC examinations. Despite these vicissitudes, she decided to write the examinations.
Ballikurava: Forsaken by father and shaken by mother’s death, yet, she stood rock like and took the SSC examinations. Despite these vicissitudes, she decided to write the examinations.
The girl Priyanka of Chinnna Ambadipudi village of Ballikurava mandal lost her mother Sarala on March 12. She died due to kidney failure.
Sarala married P Venkateswarlu of Chimmaribanda 18 years ago. Later, they fell apart and began living separately. Sarala of late fell ill and both her kidneys were damaged beyond repair. Despite her death, Priyanka is taking examinations for the SSC. Special officer of the school is encouraging her to attend the exaiminations.