- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Vijay Sai Reddy says TDP is double-tongued
YSRCP MP and senior party leader V Vijay Sai Reddy said it was sad that the TDP was resorting to innuendo and misinformation on the Prime Minister’s Office.
YSRCP MP and senior party leader V Vijay Sai Reddy said it was sad that the TDP was resorting to innuendo and misinformation on the Prime Minister’s Office. He said the TDP comments constitute a breach of privileges and said he would move a motion against them.
He said both Chandrababu Naidu and his acolyte Sujana Choudary are being double-tongued. On one hand, they oppose the BJP and try to open back-channels with the same party on the other.
He charged the TDP with trying to re-enter the NDA. “Chandrababu has sent Sujana Chowdary to meet Jaitley and at the same time asks Yanamala to criticize the BJP. This is a double game and must be exposed,” Vijay Sai said.
He said that only the YSRCP was sincere in its fight against the Centre in support of the special category status. He said through a politician of 40 years standing, Chandrababu has proved himself to be a ‘U-Turn uncle.”
On his meeting the Prime Minister, he said as an MP, he has every right to meet the prime minister.