- VJIM’s Milan-24 festival concludes
- AAP plans to contest in 7 Lok Sabha, 50 Assembly seats
- TSCHE mulls partnerships
- Taxi, cab drivers roll out drive to highlight plethora of woes
- CM to lay stone for Old City Metro Rail project on March 8
- Telangana will be part of Sab Ka Saath Sab Ka Vikas: Modi
- VPA continues mechanisation operational areas
- Cong accused of looting Rs 20K cr via LRS scheme
- Work hard for 40 days: Naidu to TDP-JSP cadre
- KCR announces nominees for four LS seats
Security reviewed for CM’s visit
Guntur Urban SP Ch Vijaya Rao reviewed the security arrangements for Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu’s visit to Guntur
Guntur: Guntur Urban SP Ch Vijaya Rao reviewed the security arrangements for Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu’s visit to Guntur city to attend the TDP formation day celebrations to be held at the TDP state party office at Arundalpet.
He gave suggestions to the police and inspected the party office and given necessary instructions to the traffic police. He gave suggestions to bomb disposable squad, special party and dog squad. He said he deployed 530 cops for security duty on the occasion of CM’s visit to the TDP state office.
He directed the police personnel to be more alert on the security duty during the CM’s tour and take precautionary measures to avoid any untoward incident during the CM’s tour.