- Cyclone Biparjoy turns into ‘very severe cyclonic storm’
- Hyderabad: DGP holds review meeting on upcoming G20 Agriculture Ministers meet
- Extend regularisation of contract staff to TTD: CITU to CM
- GHMC springs into action to breathe life into dying lakes
- Vizianagaram: Laya Yadav new Deputy Mayor
- No plans to withdraw Rs 500 notes: RBI Governor
- Every household will get water facility: Deputy Chief Minister B Mutyala Naidu
- Pawan Kalyan to perform homam ahead of Varahi Yatra from June 14
- Modi to address Indian diaspora in Washington
- Mrunal leaves her fans in awe with her stunning outfits
Mini Maker Faire in Vijayawada on July 29
The Andhra Pradesh Innovation Society will organise Mini Maker Faire at PB Siddhartha Hotel Management College on July 29 The society has started the arrangements for the event
Vijayawada: The Andhra Pradesh Innovation Society will organise Mini Maker Faire at PB Siddhartha Hotel Management College on July 29. The society has started the arrangements for the event.
The new innovations in various technologies, including manufacturing of robots and drones, would be displayed in the faire, said society chief executive officer V Valli Kumari.
She said that the products would be introduced to the citizens and encouraging the manufacturers is also main motive of the exhibition. She said that nearly 100 manufactures from various areas would participate in the exhibition. The workshops are also the part of exhibition, she said and added that the new innovations would be discussed on the occasion.
She requested the interested persons to register their names to participate and prove their talent in the exhibition. The importance of technology also would be showcased, she said.
The first faire was launched in America with 90,000 people attending it, she said and added that the faire would be conducted for the first time in Amaravati region. The Andhra Pradesh Innovation Society and Higher Education Department are organising the event jointly.