- Rajamahendravaram: Gas agencies told to register at consumers’ doorstep
- Eluru Jana Sena leaders to stage protest for not allocating ticket to party
- TDP to hold a meeting in Vijayawada Central Constituency
- Airtel switches to recycled PVC SIM cards – partners IDEMIA
- BJP made tough decisions like no other govt: Rajnath
- Congress leader Dakareddy Chandrasekhar Reddy seeks Malkajgiri MP ticket
- National Science Day
- 94 pc of Indian firms plan to boost workers’ skills, abilities this year
- Jana Sena may not get any seats in Srikakulam
- Navigating higher education with AI & ML
AP Congress To Go Alone In 2019 Elections
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee President N Raghuveera Reddy said that his party will fight 2019 elections in all Assembly and Parliamentary constituencies
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee President N Raghuveera Reddy said that his party will fight 2019 elections in all Assembly and Parliamentary constituencies.
He clarified that the Congress will not enter any alliance with any party as reported in a section of media. AICC President Rahul Gandhi will also visit Andhra districts ahead of elections. Against the Rafale deal scam, the party will hold dharnas from September 16 to 31 in Andhra.