- T-BJP awaits Modi touch
- Vijayawada – Chennai Vande Bharat inauguration today
- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
Harikrishna's death: Gloom descends on Kalyanamantapam in Kavali
A pall of gloom descended on Brundavan Kalyanamantapam in Kavali of Nellore district after the wedding party came to know that film actor and politician Nandamuri Harikrishna has died in a road accident
Nellore: A pall of gloom descended on Brundavan Kalyanamantapam in Kavali of Nellore district after the wedding party came to know that film actor and politician Nandamuri Harikrishna has died in a road accident.
Harikrishna set out on Wednesday morning from Hyderabad to attend the marriage of his close friend Mohan’s son at Kavali.
Mohan wept inconsolably. He had to make quite an effort to compose himself and get on with the marriage rituals of his son. It may be recalled that the Fortuner vehicle that Harikrishna drove rammed into a road divider and flew into the air before falling down with a thud.
Harikrishna was ejected from the vehicle due to the impact of the accident and suffered heavy head injuries. Massive bleeding and internal injuries led to his death.