- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
- Hyderabad: DRDO assures all support to make India a net defence exporter
- CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
- BRS demands BJP MPs to release white paper on their contribution for Telangana development
- AP needs to adopt Telangana model for development: Thota Chandrashekar
- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
Great response to Andhra Pradesh Tourism stall in USA
The Andhra Pradesh Tourism stall achieved great response at Chalo India2018 conclave at New Jersey Convention and Exhibition Centre in New Jersey, USA from August 31 to September 2 being organised by AIANA American Indian Association of North America, says a communique from the AP Tourism Authority
Vijayawada: The Andhra Pradesh Tourism stall achieved great response at Chalo India-2018 conclave at New Jersey Convention and Exhibition Centre in New Jersey, USA from August 31 to September 2 being organised by AIANA (American Indian Association of North America), says a communique from the AP Tourism Authority. The exhibition was said to have over one lakh visitors from the USA and across the world.
The AP Tourism stall with the tag line ‘India’s Best Kept Secret – Andhra Pradesh’ received great interest among Tourist and Companies, according to AP Tourism Authority CEO Himanshu Shukla. Andhra Pradesh Tourism Authority, an initiative to Invite American Indians, international tourists and to promote rich and varied heritage of AP had participated at the ongoing Chalo India-2018, the conclave to promote the cultural, heritage and investment opportunity in the country. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Tourism Minister Bhooma Akhila Priya instructed the authorities concerned to ensure that the participation will stand out as the best among others.
AP Tourism built an appealing stall with cultural performances such as Kuchipudi dances and organised a campaign ‘I Love Andhra Pradesh.’ Many delegates were seen taking selfies with the caption and were impressed with Buddhist Circuit Tourism, Beach Tourism, Backwater Tourism offers, Gandikota and Orvakal Rock Formations. Considering the huge rush over long weekend special arrangements have been instructed to the stall management team by AP Tourism Authority CEO Himanshu Shukla.