- Following are foreign exchange rates on june-09-2023
- IIM Bangalore, CII to host ‘[email protected]: A vision document for 2047’ on June 12
- Telangana Government attracting investments to create more jobs: KTR
- Khammam: Ponguleti to decide future course of action today
- KTR hands over 560 2BHK houses to beneficiaries
- Will the daughters get justice: Vinesh Phogat
- UTT National Ranking Table Tennis Championship 2023: Sarthak, Syndrela crowned U-15 champs
- Singapore Open: India's campaign ends with Srikanth's round of 16 loss
- 19-Year-Old Famous Esports Star Committed Suicide
- India's Jyothi wins silver, Amlan bags bronze
Awareness meet on physiotherapy held at Helicon Times conference Hall in kakinada
An awareness meet on physiotherapy was organised at Helicon Times conference Hall here on Sunday by Kakinada Physiotherapists Association
Kakinada: An awareness meet on physiotherapy was organised at Helicon Times conference Hall here on Sunday by Kakinada Physiotherapists Association.
Participating as chief guest, East Godavari Collector Kartikeya Mishra said that in the present day of busy life, physiotherapy helps in keeping physical fitness to some extent.
The Collector also observed that in the present day of medical care physiotherapy was also playing a very important role.
Mayor Sunkara Pavani also spoke.
Kakinada Physiotherapist Association president Aamir Khan presided over the awareness meet.