- Nizamabad: Harish exudes confidence of BRS hat-trick win in State
- CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to distribute tractors on June 2
- Vijayawada: Political stalwart NTR remembered
- New Delhi: Protesting wrestlers detained
- Hyderabad: Private varsities admitting students ahead of EAMCET
- Mahanadu boosts morale of TDP rank & file
- Tirupati: UPSC Civils prelims exams conducted peacefully
- Bengaluru: Congress target now is to stop BJP from repeating 2019
- Bengaluru: With full cabinet in place, pressure builds up on CM to deliver on freebies
- Visakhapatnam: LV Prasad Eye Institute organises 'Whitathon'
Brahmin body calls for unity of community in Rajamahendravaram
Brahmin Seva Sangha Samakya BSSS state general secretary Konuru Satish Sarma has said all Brahmin community members should put their efforts to develop politically and financially, which is the need of the hour
Rajamahendravaram: Brahmin Seva Sangha Samakya (BSSS) state general secretary Konuru Satish Sarma has said all Brahmin community members should put their efforts to develop politically and financially, which is the need of the hour.
The Brahmins should work with unity in this regard setting aside the differences, if any, he said.
Participating in BSSS meeting held at Sri Venkateswara Kalyana Mandapam of Sri Uma Kotilingewswara Swamy temple here on Sunday, he said all political parties were using Brahmin community as their vote banks and after coming to power they were not considering Brahmins in any aspect.
The Brahmin community members should put their efforts to elevate themselves in their respective parties and BSSS would extend support to them. The BSSS was not affiliated to any political party and was working for the wellbeing of Brahmins.
He demanded that Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu release funds to Brahmin Development Corporation immediately.
YSR Congress Party president YS Jaganmohan Reddy would be conducting a meeting for Brahmins in Visakhapatnam on Monday.
The meeting would help Brahmins to pour our problems. He appealed to the members to attend the meeting.
38th division corporator Nanduri Venkata Ramana was appointed as BSSS state organizing secretary to coordinate things in Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and East Godavari districts.
For BSSS district unit, Tejomurthula Narasimha Murthi appointed as general secretary, Mutya Satti Babu as vice-president, SCB Rao and N Venkatesh as state advisors.
BSSS district president K Prabhakaram, Archaka Samakya state secretary KVSRN Acharyulu, Samakya city president BV Ramana, C Sanjeev, BS Rao, Deekshthulu and others were present.