- Hyderabad: ABVP activists lay siege to Inter Board office
- Nizamabad: BJP only capable of rising slogans, flays Kavitha
- Anantapur: RTA fixes June 15 for fitness certificate of school buses
- TS CEO Vikas Raj to address political parties concerns promptly
- Realme 11 Pro series to launch today: Expected price, Features, how to watch live stream
- Khammam: BRS govt working for journos’ welfare
- National Best Friends Day 2023: Wishes, Importance, Quotes, Images
- Adipurush: Makers decided to give 10000 free tickets across Telangana
- Karnataka Free Bus Travel: Apply for 'Shakti Smart Card' - Dates and Application Details
- Rain with strong gales uproot electric poles in Pathikonda
MLA Dr Akula Satyanarayana, GUDA chairman Ganni Krishna inspect ESI hospital in Rajahmundry
City BJP MLA Dr Akula Satyanarayana and Godavari Urban Development Authority GUDA chairman Ganni Krishna inspected ESI Hospital here on Thursday
Rajamahendravaram: City BJP MLA Dr Akula Satyanarayana and Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA) chairman Ganni Krishna inspected ESI Hospital here on Thursday.
The duo visited post and pre-operative surgical wards, medical wards, operation theatre, kitchen, etc and enquired with hospital superintendent Dr Hasan, about the prevailing condition of the hospital.
Expressing concern over the condition of hospital building, he said that it was the duty of ESI Corporation to shift the hospital or take up temporary repairs immediately. Every inch in the building was ready to collapse at any time.
Why ESI corporation was not taking action in this regard, though engineering experts advised to shift or demolish the hospital building immediately.
The issue will be taken to the notice of the concerned officials for necessary action and assured to put his efforts to develop the hospital in the meantime.
About 1.5 lakh members of ESI of East and West Godavari districts have to get medical aid but due to lack of facilities, many are not coming to the hospital.
GUDA chairman Ganni Krishna also said steps would be taken to strengthen the hospital and assured tosanction some funds.
BJP leaders N Padmasri, R Vasu, K Virraju, CHK Rao, Rajya Lakshmi and others were present.