- Odisha will have a double-engine govt after 2024 election: Rajnath Singh
- Mekapati Vikram Reddy reviews on Revenue dept. in Nellore
- Sachin Tendulkar pays obeisance at Hazratbal, Shankaracharya temple in Srinagar; takes Shikara ride
- Olive Ridley turtles lay over 9K eggs in South Goa
- Sandeshkhali unrest: Bengal BJP chief Sukanta Majumdar dragged by cops during protest
- Meta’s Oversight Board extends its scope to Instagram Threads
- Indian researchers develop 'organoid' to help in neurodegenerative diseases
- Priyanka Chopra gives sneak peek into MM's 'first hike'; fans gush over her voice
- Army rescues stranded students in J&K
- J&K approves development of 7 new Industrial Estates
SIT urging the court for 5 more days custody.
The Special Investigation Team, which is probing into the murder attempt case against Opposition Leader YSJagan Mohan Reddy is filing a special petition urging the court to provide five more days police custody of the prime accused in the case JSrinivas on Friday
Murder attempt case on Jagan.
The Special Investigation Team, which is probing into the murder attempt case against Opposition Leader Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy is filing a special petition urging the court to provide five more days police custody of the prime accused in the case J.Srinivas on Friday.
The SIT has already completed its first phase of interrogation, from October 29 to November 2, of the accused.
However, several issues related to the sensational case have yet to establish, the police decided to urge the court to extend the police custody till November 7th, a senior police officer said.