- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd sees 22 percent in passengers vehicle sales
- Three dead after a huge tree falls down at Govindaraja Swami temple in Tirupati
- Monsoon to enter Telangana on June 10
C Ramachandraiah joined with YSR Congress Party
Senior congress leader CRamachandraiah who recently quit from congress , likely to join with YSR Congress very soon According to the sources he is scheduled to met met YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at Vijayanagaram on 13thNovember during Praja Sankalpa Yatra expressed opinion However YSR Congress party sources tight lipped over the issue by saying party president is the auth
Senior congress leader C.Ramachandraiah who recently quit from congress , likely to join with YSR Congress very soon. According to the sources he is scheduled to met met YSR Congress president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at Vijayanagaram on 13th November during Praja Sankalpa Yatra expressed opinion. However YSR Congress party sources tight lipped over the issue by saying party president is the authority to speak over the issue.
C.Ramachandraiah who belongs to Rajampet constituency Charted Accountant by profession as he worked as clerk in Syndicate Bank between 1967-68. He entered in politics in 1978 by electing as ward councilor in Kadapa municipality and later got elected as MLA on TDP ticket from Kadapa assembly segment in 1985 elections. He had discharged responsibilities as chairman of 20 point programme implementation, and state finance corporation between 1986-89 and worked as minister of endowment department in Kirankumar Reddy regime after he joined with congress party. In the mean time between 2008-2009 he worked with PRP, after it had merger in the congress he is continuing in the same .
However he quit the congress party recently in protest against his party joined with TDP claiming that he was not able to compromise with the political prevailing in the party.