- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
Srinivas attacked Jagan Purposefully : Sabbam Hari
Former MP Sabbam Hari said that Srinivas attacked YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy deliberately and the party tried to gain political mileage He suggested YSRCP leaders stop politicising the Jagan attack case
Former MP Sabbam Hari said that Srinivas attacked YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy deliberately and the party tried to gain political mileage. He suggested YSRCP leaders stop politicising the Jagan attack case.
Sabbam Hari extolled AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for taking up land acquisition successfully in New capital Amaravati. He lashed out at opposition leaders for knocking the court doors against land acquisition and stalled the development. He is confident that new capital will be completed in two or three years despite facing hurdles from the centre.
Chandrababu already succeeded in showing his political strength at the centre and Prime Minister Narendar Modi and BJP President Amit Shah realised their mistake of locking horns with TDP Chief.