ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Youth dies of electric shock 

Youth dies of electric shock 
Highlights

A 30yearold youth died of electrical shock when he came into contact with a live electrical wire while he was on the job of illuminating a church on the occasion of Christmas at Telagayapalem in Kakamanu mandal of Guntur district on Wednesday morning

Guntur: A 30-year-old youth died of electrical shock when he came into contact with a live electrical wire while he was on the job of illuminating a church on the occasion of Christmas at Telagayapalem in Kakamanu mandal of Guntur district on Wednesday morning.

According to police, the deceased, Tanneru Ankamma Rao (30), accidentally came into contact with live electrical wire and died of electrical shock on
the spot. He hailed from Mutlur village of Vatticherukur mandal of Guntur district. Police registered the case and took up investigation.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top