- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
- Celebrities Respond to Fans' Unique Requests for Exam Motivation on Social Media
- 'Digital Nagriks' not to be experimented with ‘unreliable’ AI models, govt tells Google India
Chandrababu Naidu white papers false, alleges Kanna Lakshminarayana
BJP State president Kanna Lakshminarayana termed the white papers of Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu are false Speaking to media persons here on Saturday, he said that Chief Minister should have released the details of Central funds and loans of the World Bank
Vijayawada: BJP State president Kanna Lakshminarayana termed the white papers of Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu are false. Speaking to media persons here on Saturday, he said that Chief Minister should have released the details of Central funds and loans of the World Bank. He said that the Centre is extending support to the State government and established national institutions in a span of four years though those were supposed to start in the next 10 years. The Centre released Rs 1,22,729 crore to AP during the last four years, he said.
The people believed and gave mandate to Chandrababu Naidu as an experienced person, but he cheated them by indulging in corrupt tactics.Centre agreed in principle to establish the steel factory in Kadapa, but the State government did not furnish necessary details, Kanna stated.
The Chief Minister is making false propaganda against the Centre in the High Court establishment issue in Andhra Pradesh also, he said. Lakshminaryana said that the State government was establishing the High Court undemocratically in Chief Minister’s camp office to give wrong message against the Centre. He took strong exception to the attitude of Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu that he gave a call against Prime Minister Narendra Modi. He questioned the Chief Minister as to how he could give such a call in a democratic country like ours. BJP national secretary Y Satya Kumar, senior leaders U Srinivasa Raju and DasamUmamaheswara Raju were also present.