- Innovation and Integration: Vision of Alphatec for the Future of AV Distribution
- First-ever AI musical concert held at VIT-AP University
- CEC flags off cyclothon, walkathon in Hyderabad for voter awareness
- Actress Gayatri Joshi, realtor hubby Vikas Oberoi survive Lamborghini crash in Italy
- Adobe brings Photoshop on web to new Google Chromebook Plus devices
- Nampally CBI court adjourns hearing on YS Viveka murder case to October 16
- Pawan’s foray into T electoral politics raises heat
- Congress poll panel co-chair makes bold promises
- 1.10 L voter-related problems solved in Eluru district
- Hyderabad: Poll-wary Asad takes up development works in Old City
ESL Narasimhan asks IRC cadres to intensify campaign on blood donation
Governor Narasimhan participated in the Indian Red Cross prize distribution programme held in the city on Wednesday Speaking on the occasion, he explained about the Indian Red Cross services He called upon the police department to ensure every police to be member of the Indian Red Cross
Visakhapatnam: Governor of Andhra Pradesh ESL Narasimhan directed the Indian Red Cross (IRC) units to conduct at least one special camp per month to take Swachh Bharat programmes including cleaning of roads and other public gathering places. He called upon the Indian Red Cross cadre to take up ‘Intitiki Red Cross’ programme to create more awareness among the people on blood donation.
Governor Narasimhan participated in the Indian Red Cross prize distribution programme held in the city on Wednesday. Speaking on the occasion, he explained about the Indian Red Cross services. He called upon the police department to ensure every police to be member of the Indian Red Cross.
On the occasion, the governor presented the prizes to the winners of the essay writing competitions conducted on the topic “say no to alcohol and drugs.’ He also presented the ‘Prana Rakshaka’ awards.
District Red Cross Society chairman Venugopal explained about the activities of the society in Visakhapatnam. Former IAS officers Rechal Chattarjee, Balasubrahmanyam, Chairman, VPT M T Krishna Babu, Collectors of various districts including Kona Sasidhar, B Lakshmikantham, Karthikeya Mishra, KVN Chakradhar Babu and Pravin Kumar were also present.