Palle Velugu buses launched in Eluru
Collector K Bhaskar launched 10 Palle Velugu buses here on Saturday MP Maganti Babu accompanied him
Eluru: Collector K Bhaskar launched 10 Palle Velugu buses here on Saturday. MP Maganti Babu accompanied him.
Later, the MP drove a vehicle around the stadium. The Collector and others travelled in the bus.
A sticker alerting driver on road safety was released by the Collector on the occasion. The sticker with slogan ‘Driver Garu Jagratta Sir’ was intended to bring awareness on road safety among drivers and others.
MLC Ramu Surya Rao, Mayor Noorjahan Pedababu, state handicrafts development corporation chairman P Prasad, state TV, stage, film development corporation chairman Ambika Krishna, Joint Collector M Venugopal Reddy, RTC RM V Sudhakar and others were present.
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Congress releases 6th list of candidates
- Congress MLA asks sarpanch in Rajasthan to sit on floor, demands apology
- Karnataka: 1 more body found in building collapse, death toll reaches 3
- Open to alliance if Cong agrees to our seat sharing plan: Omar
- Aqua Line to run after 2 pm on Holi