- Ruturaj Gaikwad from Chennai Super Kings has tied the knot with Utkarsha Pawar
- Understand person’s object relationship
- Prominent Shrines in the land of Kalinga
- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- Srisailam temple gets 5 battery-operated vehicles
- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Nellore: Kakani Govardhan Reddy lauds YSRCP rule as golden era for farmers
- Tirupati: Municipal Corporation of Tirupati standing panel gives nod for Rs 4 cr development works
BJP to launch bus yatra from February 1
Along with the yatra, the BJP leaders are planning to conduct a series of meetings with boothlevel and shakthi centres incharges According to the BJP tradition, one shakthi centre is being formed with 45 polling booths
Srikakulam: BJP national president Amit Shah will inaugurate bus yatra at Palasa on February 1 to strengthen the party in north coastal AP districts Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam. BJP state president K Laxmi Narayana thinking that the bus yatra from north coastal AP districts, will yield good results in future. As part of it, he chose Palasa to start his bus yatra.
Along with the yatra, the BJP leaders are planning to conduct a series of meetings with booth-level and shakthi centres’ in-charges. According to the BJP tradition, one shakthi centre is being formed with 4-5 polling booths.
In the first phase, the party leaders are planning to conduct booth-level committee meetings in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Araku, Anakapalli parliament segments.
In the later stage, the shakthi centres will be formed with 4-5 booths. After that in-charges will be appointed for all shakthi centres. In each parliamentary segment, about 350 shakthi centre in-charges will be appointed.
After bus yatra, detailed meetings will be organised by the State president to discuss over upcoming election strategy and to take necessary steps to receive good number of votes to prove its strength in the Srikakulam.
The Bus Yatra will be conducted across the State to explain the BJP’s welfare schemes and BJP-led NDA Government’s aid to AP in the last four and half years. At the same time the party state leadership decided to appoint party conveners from village-level to Assembly segment-level and parliamentary segment level in-charges.
The bus yatra will cover all Assembly segments across the state after its inauguration at Palasa on February 1, said former MP and BJP State core committee member Dr Kanithi Viswanadham.