Officials inspect facilities at polling stations in Jagannackpur area
RDO and Subdivisional magistrate G Rajakumari inspected polling stations in Jagannaickpur area in Kakinada on Saturday, as part of preparedness for next polls
Kakinada: RDO and Sub-divisional magistrate G Rajakumari inspected polling stations in Jagannaickpur area in Kakinada on Saturday, as part of preparedness for next polls.
The RDO along with staff visited MSN Charities, Andhra Polytechnic, Yetimoga, J Rama Rao Peta, Church Square polling centres. She inspected the amenities such as drinking water, toilets and the availability of compound wall facility at these centers.
She also inspected the facilities available for the disabled or differentially persons at these centers.
The RDO directed the concerned municipal authorities to undertake necessary measures for renovation and repairs at these centers.
Kakinada urban MRO G Varahalayya, Revenue Officer T Umakanth, RDO office staff KSV Subba Rao were present.
- Delhi court stays NBWs against Kejriwal, others in defamation complaint
- BJP contests for more seats that Congress, national party status shoots up
- Rahul Gandhi, Priyanka to campaign in UP on Wednesday
- ND Tiwari's daughter-in-law arrested for murder of son Rohit Shekhar
- Entered politics so that no woman should be tortured, says Sadhvi Pragya