- Railway Board gives nod for survey of two new superfast railway lines in AP, Telangana
- All land to be handed over to Fox Conn by July 1: Minister MB Patil
- How to Use WhatsApp on Multiple iPhones Simultaneously
- Hyderabad: Man drowns to death in a well at Hayathnagar
- Lavanya Tripathi Biography: Age, Personal life, Career, Physical Appearance, Marriage, Movies, Serials, Photos
- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
Thyagaraja Aradhana Sangeetotsavam concludes in Vijayawada
The nine day long Thyagaraja Aradhana Sangeetotsavam organized by Vijayawada Music Academy in association with Vijayawada Municipal Corporation was concluded with Anjaneya Uthavam at Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao Government Music and Dance College on Sunday
Vijayawada: The nine-day-long Thyagaraja Aradhana Sangeetotsavam organized by Vijayawada Music Academy in association with Vijayawada Municipal Corporation was concluded with Anjaneya Uthavam at Ghantasala Venkateswara Rao Government Music and Dance College on Sunday.
In memory of Sadguru Thyagaraja Swamy, a nine-day music festival was conducted from January 12th to 20th. As many as 132 music concerts both vocal and instrumental were held during these nine days.
About 300 artistes from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and New Delhi were participated in this festival.
Vinjamuri Srinivas Subhash from the USA came to present violin solo in this festival to pay tributes to saint Thyagarajaswamy.
During the evening session of the concluding day, flute concert of Ch Praneeth Rao from Bangalore enthralled the audience.
This was followed by vocal concerts of P Apurupa Tejaswani from Visakhapatnam, Kari Yamini Krishna from Srikakulam, V Lalita Chandrasekhar from Visakhapatnam, Sruthi Ravali from Hyderabad, Sarada Subrahmanyam from Visakhapatnam, Madha Sudharani from Visakhapatnam and Malladi Suribabu from Vijayawada.
All these artistes were exponents in this field and they enthralled audience with their presentation of the Thyagaraja keerthanas.
These concerts were supported on violin by DVS Manasija, A Kamakshi, Chavali Srinivas, Chaganti Ramya Kiranmayi, Hemadri Chandrakanth, V Krishnaveni, and P Nandakumar and on mridangam by Peravali Jayabhaskar, K Sadguru Charan, Parupalli Balasubrahmanyam, M Sridhar, M Vijyakumar, R Sudhakar, VK Sastry and Konda Subrahmanyam.
The music festival was successfully organized by Pilla Lakshmi Prasad, Subrahmanyam, Surya Desiraju, Dr D Kailasa Rao, Dr G Vijaya Sarathi, M Vijaya Kumar, Raghu, Vamsidhar and Tushara Poornavalli.